The long awaited ICOM 7100 is now on display, limited stock on hand. Icom’s latest addition to the world of all-mode, mobile HF, 6/2/440 radios is now on display..
Touch Screen Control Portal
An amateur radio first! The radio control head features a large, multi-function, “touch screen”‘ DOT-Matrix LCD display that is positioned for easy view and operation. This is an important feature as the controller display not only provides information, but is your control portal to the IC-7100’s feature settings and menus.
Breaking the the concept that a radio panel should be flat, the IC-7100’s control head is designed for an optimal view angle for the LCD as well as the spacing for large fingers, and plent of room to have a large, internal speaker along with a CW keyjack, phone/speaker, microphone, and control cable.
The IC-7100 provides D-STAR DV mode digital voice and low speed data communication.
(* No info on operations bands beyond 2m/70cm)
IF DSP features
The latest 32-bit floating point DSP supports many digital processing features such as digital IF filter, twin PBT, manual notch filters. Of course, those highgrade digital processing features work on all ham bands, from HF to the 70cm band.
- Built-in SD Card Slot for voice storage and data cloning
- Dual DSP chips deliver versatile digital processing performance
- Built-in RTTY demodulator and decoder
- Multi-function meter
- SWR graphic display
- DSP controller RF speech compressor
- Total of 505 memory channels
- Voice recording and playback functions
- ± 0.5ppm high frequency stability
- Optional RS-BA1 IP control remote control software
- Hand microphone
- DC power cable
- Electronic keyer plug
- Spare fuses
- Key plug
- ACC cable
- Separation cable