Find more buried targets at maximum depth with the NEW Seawater Mode Setting and say goodbye to sore fingers with the NEW Pinpoint Lock option.
The Seawater Mode Setting increases sensitivity in salt water conditions so you discover valuable finds quicker at maximum depth and with the new ‘click on, click off’ Pinpoint Lock option, you no longer have to keep the trigger pressed for the Pinpoint function to work.
We’ve also included a whole host of system upgrades but the best bit is that this is all available at the touch of a button as, for the first time in Minelab’s metal detecting history, these upgrades are available online.
What do you want to do next?
- To get started on the downloads straight away, read the CTX 3030 Upgrade Instructions and follow the instructions for either PC or Mac users.
- To find out more about the new features and system upgrades, read the CTX 3030 Upgrade Brochure.
- To read the product notice for the CTX 3030 upgrades, please click here.
- To read the latest Treasure Talk blog on the CTX 3030 software upgrade, click here
We’d love to hear from you
If you want to tell us about these new features and system upgrades or want to make a suggestion for future software updates, why not drop us a line? You can get in touch with us directly by posting on:
- Minelab’s Treasure Talk blog
- Minelab Canada’s Blog
- Minelab’s Facebook page
- Radioworld’s CTX-3030 Page
- Radioworld’s CTX-3030 Accessories Page
- Radioworld’s Facebook Page
Either way, we’d love to hear from you – we may not be able to do everything, but we do want to hear what you think will make your treasure hunting quests even more exciting.
- For the latest CTX 3030 instruction manual – download from the CTX 3030 download page.
- For the latest XChange 2 instruction manual – download from Minelab’s Apps page.